• Perform routine and special laboratory investigations on clinical and non-clinical samples independently.
• Interpret the results and explain underlying principles in each investigation.
• Prepare reagents required for routine and special investigations.
• Set up clinical laboratory in primary health centre and district level.
• Practice quality control system in medical laboratory to deliver quality laboratory service.
• Perform middle level laboratory management works, supervision of subordinates and preparation of reports.